Wednesday, January 13, 2010

JESUS LOVES US

JESUS LOVES US

I belonged to a religion, one and a half years ago I had scary visions of hell. I didn't think it existed, till I was shown these visions. Now I believe I should warn people in fact it's urgent. We must all turn to JESUS and repent of all our past sins and say sorry to GOD for the way we have treated him and each other. We are told to "LOVE" one another and take care of the little creatures and the planet. The enemy of our souls seeks to lead us away from the truth, why we are here. We are so deceived by the many who come on the basis of the name of "Jesus" who are themselves misled. I was told as I sat by the river asking day after day for four months which path should I follow. Whilst sitting and singing and talking to the sky. "Oh God what shall I do". Then a reply came back saying "I AM BIGGER THAN RELIGION" I asked again the same was said.I asked a third time, no more twice was obviously enough. So from that it seemed that was the answer "GOD IS BIGGER THAN RELIGION". He must mean he searches hearts.

Asked JESUS to be your lord and Savior he wants to love us. After all it says "eye as not seen nor ear heard what god has got in store for those that love him". So I went through every thing I'd done in my life and I said to GOD I am sorry and have changed my life.
To loathe my past life of sin which was dragging me to hell and I have repented and you could do the same to turn around. Dedicate your life to serving god even in small ways.
That's how I am starting with this blog and I hope it reaches someone out there. There is a hell and you don't want to go there, turn from anything that GOD says is wrong. We can't change our past but we can change from here on, no matter how bad you think you have been.
JESUS BLOOD IS ENOUGH it's enough for the whole world and JESUS loves us, and doesn't want anyone to go to hell but all come to an understanding that he is the way the truth and the life and nobody comes to the father except through him. The enemy of our souls walks around like a roaring lion ready to undermine our relationship with our creator. Read your bible, ask for HOLY SPIRIT to intemperate it to you. God loves his children and wants all to come to him loaded down with sins and burdens. In different countries of the earth and in remote places. In Africa people have been seeing visions of Jesus telling them to follow him and many are giving there lives to Jesus, He is waking up anyone from all nations tribes and languages as it says in the bible 'revelation 7 verse 9 .The bible also says in LUKE 19 -40. That he would make the rocks cry out if there was none to tell us and isn't that what is happening with visions.
It says in JOEL 2- 28. That visions would happen at the end of the age it's all happening it's all coming true. Its not too late to commit your life to Jesus who is sitting at Gods right hand..1peter 3-22. So beloved children of God come back to him because he loves you and wants to save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment