Monday, March 8, 2010

I AM BIGGER THAN RELIGION

I was sitting under the willow trees by the river singing and praying as i had been doing for a couple of months.I was asking the question "WHICH SPIRITUAL PATH GOD I;M CONFUSED ,WHICH WAY SHALL I GO WHICH WAY IS RIGHT' I wasn"t expecting an answer ,but out of the blue as clear as day a voice said to me twice "I am bigger than religion!" With that i got up and ran in to tell my husband what had occured . I have been told God is bigger than religion I said,but what did this mean.He is bigger than any man made organization BIGGER than anything we could dream up .God is love and is supreme his name is Jehovah and he is so far superior to us that anything we as mere mortals can make up is insignificant,yet we have an inbuilt desire to worship someone higher than us its there because it was built into us.We were made in his image and yet flesh cannot see him ,he is too powerful for us mere humans.He just wants us to love and obey him and he will reward us if we do with eternal life, "Obedience is better than sacrafice" Lets try and obey GOD from now on ..............LOVE TO YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment