Monday, March 8, 2010

RETURN to GOD there is a hell

Dear reader I dont want to alarm you but i must warn you there is a HELL and I have seen it in a vision and also i have heard the noise from there and it was terrifying.This was two years ago i was given the visions and i didnt believe it because i was taught there wasnt such a place.I was decieved and because i thought this i lived in a very careless way. I knew there was a God but i thought he didnt care about me anyway now ive recieved the visions I just want to tell others and warn others who like me were not informed there was a hell and its just not fair that we are not warned,so i am warning you get your life right with God,because although there is a hell there is a heaven and the rewards are wonderful and you can go there if you come humbly to the throne of God and give your life to him,say to him you love him and want to serve him and give up all your sinful ways that is what i have done and i pray you and I can both be forgiven for our past when we lived in ignorance,thinking this life is all there is.Its not this is just a test and weve got to come to Jesus and find mercy at the foot of the cross by his shed blood our sins are atoned for and forgiven and its not too late.So come to Jesus and be forgiven christian love

No comments:

Post a Comment